Sunday 16 November 2014

Spin the wheel

Today has been a wonky brain day.

I could feel the greyness slowly creeping over me in the night, and as soon as I woke up I knew the black dog would be barking loudly.

I have battled through, resisting the urge to curl up in bed and go to sleep (although that will be happening soonish.)

Sometimes I think that my brain has one of those wheel of fortune spinners, it goes, click click click, deciding whether to land on 'bad depression day' or 'good depression day'. 

 At one point, my brain couldnt even spin the wheel, it was just stuck on bad, bad, baddest, worst.

Each day is a random spin, which can often be rather tricky. Particuarly as I like to plan things, get organised, and when I have a bad day, plans can just get thrown out of the window. Its frustrating.

Frustrating for me.

Frustrating for others.

Frustrating for you having to read this!

Pah.
Ha!

Anyway...

Tomorrow is a new day.

Thats what I have to hold on to.

(And the fact that I can have nice long lie in... HURRAH!)

xxx

P.S if you havent already heard it, check out my radio interview



No comments:

Post a Comment