Monday 19 May 2014

Learning to juggle

Its taking a fair amount of my brain power to think what on earth I've been up to since my last post.

There's definitely been a hen weekend (muchos fun.)

And Dave and I have made progress buying a house (feeling very grown up.)

Oh and in between ticking items off my ever growing list of things to do, I've managed to catch some rays in the garden (rude not to.)

I do seem to be juggling quite a lot at the moment. So it does feel really good to just take a break, and just 'be'. I need that time to reboot my brain.

Annoyingly, as always I've had to fight the guilty feeling that I should be doing something more productive. Although, I guess if I didn't rest my brain, it would be detrimental to my mental health in the long run.....so maybe I am doing something productive after all....

I  haven't been doing any painting recently, which is frustrating. I've got the time, I'm just not feeling inspired...

Well, I kind of have an idea in the back of my head, but I'm scared its not going to work as well as some of my recent paintings. I know I just need to take a deep breath and have a go. But I'm a bit of a cowardy custard like that sometimes.

I probably just need to bite the bullet (as they say, although I've never really understood that phrase) and start painting again.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment