Wednesday 12 February 2014

Fallen branch

Well, its been a pretty strange couple of days.

A funeral.

A birthday party.

And a whole lot of wind and rain.

My brain feels pretty mangled and confused. Like a fallen branch that has been broken off, being tossed about in the wind.

Disorientated.

Lost, and left floating in the middle of a vast ocean.

I could have used my time off much more efficiently this week...started a new painting, or done some writing and research. But I just haven't had the energy or the inclination.

Its taken so much energy just to keep going.

Fighting to stay afloat amid the crazy confusion that is life.

I'm stilling doing this flipping 100 happy days too, which I'm finding increasingly hard. Why on earth did I set myself this challenge?! But I'm too stubborn to stop. I shall persevere.

Today is day 34, and I'm pretty stuck for an idea.....Maybe tomorrow I'll put up some of the snaps I've taken recently. Diet coke naturally features. As does my beloved bed...

Oh bed...I'm looking forward to snuggling up in your cosiness later...the place where my mind finally stops spinning and I can push the darkness away.



xxx

2 comments:

  1. New Follower! I also blog about mental health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for reading! I will have a look at your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete