Monday 4 November 2013

Thoughts and things

Tried my best to relax and unwind today. And a walk in the sunshine with a good friend definitely helped.

However, I have a crazy busy weekend coming up, which is already making me feel overwhelmed.

Bit silly really. But there we go.

My mind just feels so full up of things, its taking all my energy just to keep one foot in front of the other.

'Things' sounds rather unspecific, so lets try and name a couple of them....

  • I'm being a bad friend because I haven't spoken to .... for ages.
  • I need to meet up with/ text / phone / email ..... because I love them, worry about them, and I'm a bad friend if I don't.
(Multiply these thoughts by about 20.)

  • I need to organise this, and sort out that, because this is happening soon and I need to be ready.
  •  So don't forget this, or that.
  • And remember this, because its really important. If you forget it, you are a moron.
That's just a small selection for you.

Cant be bothered to name the rest.

But I guess the other 'thing' that's been floating around in my head is what I write down in this here blog.

I had a huge response to an entry I wrote last week, which kind of knocked me for six really. I didn't expect people to react with so much understanding, which was super lovely.

It got me thinking though, (oh I do think too much) and then worrying (naturally). I guess that I just want to make it clear that I know I'm not the only person out there struggling. And I really do know how lucky I am. Honestly.

Its just the black dog makes my brain wonky and gets things out of perspective. I really don't want people to think that I'm this self involved, spoilt person who takes things for granted. Because I really don't.

Okaies, I feel a little better now.

Hurrah for blogging.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment