Monday 28 October 2013

Round in circles I go again.

Spent the majority of today hiding in my room, under my duvet. Had a lovely weekend...but now I'm just feeling all bleugh.

Sick of being like this.

My mind is spiralling about the future...What am I ever going to do with my life...Nothing of consequence.

Envy is a deadly sin, and boy don't I know it.

"I wish I could be like them..."

"I want my life to be like that..."

Honestly, I think that is one of the worst things about Facebook. Its great for keeping in touch with people, but its also a constant reminder of all the fantastic things people are doing with their lives, whilst I'm just faffing around.

I know I moan about this a lot. I'm sorry.

You may think I'm being a bit hard on myself. Or you may agree and feel the same.

Its so tough.

I hate feeling envious.

It makes my skin crawl, yet I cant seem to stop it.

We live in a society where 'what you do' (job wise) represents who you are. And I really struggle with that.

I know so many wonderful friends and family that are making a difference in the world, and I wish, I wish I could be like that.

They are the saints and achievers that are making the world go round, and compared to them, I'm a failure.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment