Tuesday 8 October 2013

Messy head

My brain is somewhat frazzled this morning.

Yesterday was painful and full of sadness, as I attended the funeral of a dear friend from the village.

Cant write any more about that now, as I'll probably end up sobbing all over my laptop...

Oh I've got a horrible headache today. Yuk.

I think its a result of the tension I was holding yesterday. And I forgot to wear my mouth guard last night so I was probably grinding my toothypegs loads too.

Just feel like I'm keeping my head above the water, trying to stay afloat. Arms and legs flailing against the tide, surrounded by terrifying waves.

My mind is so muddled.

The state of my bedroom is usually a good reflection of how things are in my mind.

Quite simply, its a mess....!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment