Sunday 6 October 2013

A few things

A few things to point out on Sunday 6th October...

Chew valley lake is absolutely beautiful. Nothing like a walk in the sunshine and breathing in some of that lovely English fresh air. See below for proof.



'500 miles'  is my new favourite song. Ever. (I watched 'Sunshine on Leith' last night, muchos fun.)

Car dancing is my new favourite form of dancing. Mr B's bemused looks whilst I rave away are pretty priceless.

Check out http://www.creativityworks.org.uk/ for all things fun and arty in the South West. And massive thanks to them for sharing my blog on their website.

The 64,000 hits mark has been smashed. Give yourself a hug from me. More thanks to you my dear readers.

The nights may be drawing in, but no need to be glum, as the seasons change, so does the TV programming. Bring on cosy nights in by the fire watching Strictly and Downton.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment