Wednesday 21 August 2013

Midweek yawn

Its been a little bit of a crazy week so far, so haven't had much time to scribble on here.

Anyway, I'm here now.

Hello, hello to you all.

I spent this morning scouring the shops of Bristol for an outfit to wear to a wedding next week.

Now, I usually LOVE shopping, its one of my top 10 favourite things to do. But shopping when you have a tight budget? That is not so fun.

In fact its stressful, disheartening, and altogether irksome.

Everything I like is double the amount I've myself allowed to spend, and then the things that are in my budget just look truly terrible on me.

I did try and explain this to Mama P earlier, but as soon as she heard the word 'budget' she was totally confused. Her eyes glazed over as if she had heard this foreign word many years ago, but had never really understood the meaning. (I inherited my economising habits from Daddy P.)

However, a last ditch attempt in a shop that rhymes with Trymark (I don't like to endorse the shop, hence my full proof code...) saved the day.

I just need to slather myself in fake tan and the outfit will be complete.

And tomorrow I'll be back in the salon, sweeping and shampooing (not at the same time of course.)

Tired just thinking about it actually.

Yawn.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment