Wednesday 7 August 2013

DOD

If my Grandpa were here, he would look out of the window and say, "Its a DOD!"

Which means, 'a DULL OLD DAY'.

You know the kind I mean, grey sky, heavy clouds, and an uninspiring list of things to do today... like washing, ironing ... cleaning the toilet.

Oh the thrill of it all.

I also think Wednesdays often seem to be DOD's. Its a kind of a grey looking word, always has been.

Been trying to have a quiet few days as got a busy day tomorrow and a hectic weekend. But cant seem to shake off this numbness that has been following me around.

Had a difficult counselling session on Monday, and the stuff it stirred up seems to have generated a few nights worth of bad dreams.

A grey curtain has been pulled across my eyes.

Lets see what we can do to shift it....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment