Friday 16 August 2013

A little absent minded

I had fully intended to write a lengthy blog today.

I had even written it all out last night, when I wasn't able to get near a computer, and I was feeling a bit wonky.

However, my good intentions have all crumbled.

Mainly because I got in from work and curled up on my sofa and slept for over an hour. Whoops.

I did set an alarm, but managed to get the time wrong, as I forgot my clock is a 24 hour one.

Oh I'm a fool.

I also seem to have lost the piece of paper I scribbled on last night.

And now I have to zip out of the house, hopefully I won't forget where I'm going....

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Natural way to cure depression is the Cureveda Stress Shield. This supplement contains natural herbs which helps to calm the mind and to get rid from depression. This is best depression medication.

    ReplyDelete