Friday 26 July 2013

60,000 hits and counting!

Wow.

This little old blog of mine has now had over 60,000 hits.

Thank you so much for continuing to read this crap!

I've had some lovely messages of encouragement recently, which have been perfectly timed, as I do sometimes wonder why I still write this.

But you beautiful people are obviously still reading, and that makes it all worthwhile.

Plus, the benefit of being able to write all my deepest darkest thoughts to a global audience cannot be underestimated.

It helps me to remember that I'm not the only one out there struggling with depression. Because, of course, the nature of the black dog makes you think you're alone and a massive loser.

Anyway, I must be off, a glass of wine and cigarette have my name on them.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment