Monday 13 May 2013

Step back

2013 is most definitely the year of the wedding. Today I received my 3rd invitation, for another spectacular event. It’s all very exciting.

 Now I do remember a time when my sister had 8 weddings one summer, so maybe 3 isn’t really that many. But there certainly seems to be something in the water.
And I’m very honoured to be bridesmaid at two of these events. I know I’ve mentioned it previously…!

Although, I sometimes can’t quite believe that I’ve been asked. I keep wanting to say, “Are you absolutely sure? You really want little old me?! I may trip over your gorgeous dress and do a potential nose dive down the aisle.” (Or something equally embarrassing.)

Anyway, back to today. Monday 13th May, a day specifically designated for doing nothing. A nothing day.

Do nothing.
Say nothing.
Go nowhere.

Get nothing done.

Wear nothing interesting.

And I’m not going to feel guilty about it. (Well, try not to anyway.)

Something that we all need to do from time to time. And I know I’ve suggested this before. A nothing day is particularly important when life has been a rather hectic. We need to step back, unwind, and just do nothing...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment