Thursday 11 April 2013

Time for random


Here is a photo of Joshua and I taken on Monday.

Kind of sums up our mutual fondness for being crazy.

(How ridiculously wide are my eyes?)

Its strange because although he is my nephew and not my son, I can see so much of myself in him. Pretty cool really. At the moment he is particularly fond of dinosaurs, which also used to be a passion of mine. So I'm revisiting my love of the Diplodocus, Stegosaurus and other Dino friends (but not the film Jurassic Park, way too scary for Susie....)

I was going to write about my day, but I've just noticed the time and realised I should probably get cooking....Oh and I was also going to write about my love of plucking hair and about my Narnia dream I had last night. But now that just sounds random and a little bit weird...

Hmm.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment