Sunday 7 April 2013

A break from the old routine?!

Family and sunshine are a great combination.

Its been a lovely weekend.

However, I am completely confused about what day it is, as I'm all out of sync with my routine. And I do love my routine.

Now, I may sound a tad OCD here, but routine makes my world a better place. A safer place. I feel much more in control of my anxiety when I know what I'm doing from day to day. Obviously this can then make my brain run into difficulties whenever things change...which I've realised is a lot more frequently than I would like. And it does occasionally turn me into someone who probably isn't that easy going...(although, honestly, I really think I am!)

Never mind.

I have a thousand things to do, and plenty of time to do them in.

I just may have to make myself a new routine.

Of sorts.

Starting with designated nap time perhaps...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment