Monday 4 March 2013

I believe in you

March 4th 2013.

A day to remember.

The private view for the Tiny Monuments exhibition went spectacularly well.

Full of people, a vibrant buzz and bursts of positive energy swept through the room.

The Chairman of Bath and North East Somerset, Councillor Rob Appleyard, is a top banana.

Mr B turned my frown upside down. He surprised me at the launch, making me grin like a Cheshire cat.

I can now call myself an artist without feeling like a fraud, because I actually sold a painting. My dream came true.

The Bath Chronicle appeared and took photographs of the artists, including myself. Wowzers.

So proud of everyone in the group who was also exhibiting their work.

Proud of myself. Little old me, Susie P.

Massively overwhelmed and walking around in a dreamlike daze.

It feels unreal.

Is it real?

Have I really done this?

Am I here?

This is what happiness feels like. This is where I am.

Must hold onto this feeling, bottle some of it up and shove it up the black dogs nose when he starts barking.

Thank you wonderful people, I couldnt of done all this without you. Your texts, emails, tweets, hugs, messages and prayers all gave me the strength to carry on. Thank you for believing in me.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment