Thursday 28 March 2013

Doubting

Time for a bit of brutal honesty today.

I'm stuck in limbo land, unsure where to go and what to do next.

Do I carry on writing this blog?

I've been feeling so frustrated with my writing recently. My blog just seems to be like an add-on to my day, I'm not thinking about what I write (not that I ever really have actually...) but I cant seem to string sentences together very well at the moment.

I just seem to be in repeat mode.

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Good day.

Bad day.

Blah blah blah.

I mean, what is the point?

I had an art and writing workshop yesterday with Tiny Monuments, and everyone elses writing is so mind blowingly amazing. Mine just felt like a Roger Red Hat book (remember those?)  in comparison.

Last week I attended a workshop hosted by Creativity Works on 'Progression and Development'. I helped to contribute to one of the presentations, which I guess was positive, but those words 'progression and development' have haunted me all week. What do they even mean?

Where do I go with this?

What shall I do next?

Is there even a 'next'? Or am I forever condemned to this purgatory?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment