Thursday 28 February 2013

Supernova

 
Definition of supernova

noun (plural supernovae /-viː/ or supernovas)

  • a star that suddenly increases greatly in brightness because of a catastrophic explosion that ejects most of its mass.

And that is the title of my latest painting folks....

Today has been a better day.

Hurrah.

The past 6 months of my blog are now printed and bound (and almost look like a proper book, how exciting!) I've pretty much finished my final painting. And, to top it all off, the chairman of BANES Council,  Councillor Rob Appleyard is coming to the private view.  Hurrah for a Bath celeb (well, kind of...) Also means that now the press will be at the private view. Another hurrah and lets do a little dance. I think my hard work is finally paying off.  
 
4 days until the start of the exhibition.

Let the countdown begin!

xxx

P.S I would put a photo up of my latest work, but you willl just have to get your gorgeous self down to the exhibition instead! :-p


No comments:

Post a Comment