Monday 25 February 2013

My mind is at the point of explosion


Blimey o'reily just one week to go until the opening of the exhibition! Eeeek!

I've spent the majority of today sitting in front of this very computer screen, attempting to edit and format my last 6 months worth of blogs. Wowzers. My bum feels somewhat numb after sitting in the same spot for 7 hours.

After trawling through the drivel I feel rather bored of my own thoughts right now.

Well, maybe I'm being a little harsh on myself, some of it did make me giggle, I must admit.

****Fast forward 2 hours when I watched a bit of corrie and made an apperance at stitch and bitch.***

 Then came home and trapped my finger in the cupboard and howled like a baby wolf. I think its time for bed....

xxx
p.s....

No comments:

Post a Comment