Thursday 13 December 2012

Oh no you didn't! Oh yes I did!

A slightly later than usual entry this evening, as I have just got back from the Panto!!

Yes that's right, after about 3 years of staying away from the theatre, I took a giant leap tonight and had the time of my life!

I love everything about the theatre. The costumes, the storylines, the music, the dancing, but most of all being transported to another world.

Now I know the Panto isn't high brow theatre stuff, but I bloody loved it. Good old fashioned fun. A man in drag, some cheesy songs, a reworking of gangman style (Wishee Washee style...) and of course the obligatory z list celeb whose acting skills amount to nil. What more could you possibly ask for?

I've stayed away from the theatre for so long because I hate being in places where I feel trapped. So sitting in the middle of an auditorium surrounded by crowds of people isn't really the best. Luckily for me, the brilliant Mr B got me a seat at the end of an aisle, so I knew I could make a quick escape if I needed to. But I didn't! Hurrah!

Susie 1 Black Dog 0

(Picture me sticking out my tongue and blowing a big fat rasperry at the black dog, right about now! Haha)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment