Monday 10 December 2012

Fingerless gloves and other things

Anyone else feel like Fagin  when they wear fingerless gloves?

I must admit its a character that I quite enjoy transforming into. And just by putting on these lack lustre imitations of cosy gloves.

 Its quite amazing what an effect they have on me. I feel like cooking sausages and going to live in my attic. They also make me do little jumpy Fagin skips around the house. Just as long as these fingerless gloves don't get tempted into pick pocketing, or make me have the urge to grow a beard....I think I'll be safe.

Anyhow, I was going to sleep last night and I was thinking of this AMAZING story I was going to write about today. I had all these amusing anecdotes up my sleeve. Laughter, tears, poignancy, this story had it all. I even had a brilliant punchline.

I just wish I could remember it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment