Tuesday 4 December 2012

keeping those peepers open



This is me tonight....


                                                           Sid James, 1959.
(Apparently, he used matchsticks to keep his eyes open in order for him to watch TV for hours on end......)
 
Well, if I was male, worked on the crazy 'Carry on' films and was alive 50 years ago.

So the fact that I'm female, not an actress, and alive in 2012 really doesn't make much difference.....

The point is,

I'm knackered.

I've got loads of stuff to do.

And all I want to do is snuggle up with Mr B and chill.

But instead I think I will be reaching for the matchsticks.....

xxx

1 comment:

  1. me too,
    so much work to get done but no motivation, wish I could just go to bed and sleep...
    it's going to be a long night after what has already been a hell of a day.
    Hope you have a good evening, take care xx

    ReplyDelete