Thursday 27 December 2012

I want to be in the light

Anyone else having trouble remembering what day it is at the moment? Christmas day always muddles my mind, and the days of the week seem very jumbled up.

I guess it doesn't reallllllly matter in the grand scheme of life, so I shall move on.

However, it is a reflection of how I'm not in my little routine at the moment, and I do miss it.

My brain likes routine. It is comforting and I feel much more in control of my life. And so when any holiday time approaches, I feel a bit weird and wonky. I need to get over it I know. Perhaps making up a holiday routine should be my new approach....or something....maybe...

Anywho...

There is a song that I'm a bit obsessed with at the moment.

Like, I play it on repeat approximatly 10 times a day.

The neighbours are yet to complain though, so I think its OK.

I think I shall share it with you all.

Because the words are pretty ace.

They remind me how much I want to stay in the LIGHT.

To keep on fighting against the darkness of depression and the black dog.

Black dog loves turning my light off and leaving me to flounder around hopelessly looking for the switch.

Listening to this song reminds me that I will always be able to find the light again, no matter how dark things are. At one point I didn't even believe in the light. Its been a crazy journey.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment