Thursday 6 December 2012

I love you TOMORROW, its only a DAY AWAY!

I was just about to turn the computer off before bed, when I thought I should really write a tiny snippet...

My bags are packed and I'm ready for a weekend of fun in Manchester, wahoooo! Its going to be lovely catching up with some of my bestest buddies.

Mr B requested a musical selection for the journey, and so I have ransacked my CD collection and found some absolute classics. 100 hits of the 90's will definitely be making an appearance.

I've had a horrible headache on and off all week, so I'm hoping and praying that I wake up tomorrow feeling fresh as a daisy. As opposed to feeling like someone is constantly stabbing my forehead with a freshly sharpened HB pencil. Its a pain that paracetamol and ibrubrofen don't even seem to touch. Ouchy.

Must keep fingers and toes crossed for zero head hurt. Cuz tomorrow is gonna be a goooooooooood day :)

Anyway my last fag of the night is calling to me....(I know, I know, I can hear you all tutting accross the land, I'm a naughty girl. I promise I'll give up....one day....!)

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment