Saturday 29 December 2012

Doggie doo hilarity

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

We've hit 48,000 hits my lovely nuggets!! Merci merci to all!

And for now, Au revoir!

..............

Ha ha only joking, I'm sure I can think of something else interesting to write about tonight....

Like how my belly is hurting...and my head....

Although the head hurt is kind of self inflicted from over indulgence on the wine, so I have no-one to blame but myself. And Mr B for topping up my glass....

Why is it that sometimes I can drink alcohol all night long and the next day I feel fine, but sometimes just 3 glasses of wine give me a stonking headache? I will never understand. Its a mystery that no lesson can be learnt from, and frankly makes my head hurt even more.

But I must dash, because I need to go and play my new favourite game. Its highly intellectual and requires expert skill and precision.

No its not chess, not even scrabble (although I am quite a fan.) No, this game is on a whole different level.

If you need to smile today, get online and buy Doggie Doo immediately.

Guaranteed laughter.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment