Sunday 23 December 2012

conversations with myself

No blogging for the past 2 days because I've been far too busy being busy.

Or something.

Maybe.

Or not really.

I've just been having quite a lot of fun actually. Which is good.

Jolly good really.

Went to see Nativity 2 (the film, there isn't a Biblical sequel or anything...)

Then had went to the big cathedral in Wells for carols by candlelight. Pretty darn spectacular. Especially as I was at the end of a row so I didnt feel squeezed in or claustrophobic. Bonus.

 And then...then I did something else fun...I think...

Oh no...I cleaned the kitchen actually.

That wasnt very fun. Mostly just really dirty and smelly....

But I dont want this to be just a list of what I've been doing.

Cuz that can get a bit dull. Although, in all honesty, I can make the most boring of activities sound exciting...

Like today when I went to investigate the skeleton at the bottom of the garden.

Yeh. That was exciting.

In a kind of morbid circle of life kind of way.

Oh and it wasnt a human skeleton, so dont worry.

There is also a funny story about me chasing dogs and deer in the garden...but I think I'll have to save that...

And then waking up to find a lemon in my handbag this morning...that was kind of strange....

Hmm. Yes.

Am I having a conversation with myself this evening?

I think so.

Had a bit of a blip last night...

I had to run out of a nightclub because I was so claustrophobic and I could feel a panic attack coming on.

Oh it was gross.

And I was so annoyed with myself.

Stupid anxiety.

But I think I feel OK now.

I did the right thing.

Yes. Yes I did.

Think I'm going to stop wittering to myself now, bed is calling.

Defo.

Night Susie.

Night

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment