Wednesday 31 October 2012

stream

Half term week means no courses, and no courses means that Susie hasn't got a clue what day it is.....my routine has gone all skewif.

 Haven't been sleeping well.

 Nightmares haunting me.

 Bit overwhelmed about bits and bobs.

Need to make lists. Make things manageable. Step by step.

I should be doing this.

I should be doing that.

Things hanging over me. Unfinished tasks.

Need to make lists. Make things manageable. Step by step.

Starting this.

Forgetting that.

You cant do this. You'd be rubbish at that.

Need to make lists. Make things manageable. Step by step.

Mind running away.

Images spiralling.

Stop.

Need to make lists. Make things manageable. Step by step.

Breathe.

But I dont even have a job.

Feel guilty.

Argh.

Stop.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment