Thursday 11 October 2012

sleep tight

To whoever invented the snooze button, I would like to hug and poke you in the eye simultaneously. I love your invention, but it really is the curse of my morning routine.

I set my alarm for 7:32am (one of my weird OCD things, I cant set an alarm for a 00 time or a time ending in an odd number) this morning, and I didn't get out of bed till 7:58am. Whoops. Considering the snooze goes off at 4 minute intervals, I managed to fall back into the deepest of slumbers each time. Oh sleepy time, I can never seem to get enough of you.

I think I have been blessed (or cursed) with the gift of being able to sleep anytime, anywhere, anyhow. Trains, planes, cars, buses, kitchen floors, bathroom floors, fields and forests, all can be temporarily adapted into Susie's sleeping area.

Which reminds me, I think its time for bed.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment