Monday 15 October 2012

love, hope

More photos for you tonight folks....if you haven't seen them already, here are some (pretty bad quality, I had to take the first with the camera held in my mouth...) pictures of my new 'love' tattoo to match with its partner 'hope'.




You might like them, you might hate them, you might thing I'm a fruit loop, either way, I don't really care. Because one things for sure, you can't argue with the sentiment.

Two tiny words that can have such extraordinary meanings.

Love.

Hope.

Love, hope.

Tomorrow I'm attending a funeral for a dear family friend. Louise was so special, so loved, and has been taken away from this world far too early. She had been unwell with cancer for the past 18 months, and I was completely humbled when my Mum told me that she read my blog. I had no idea. Sorry, I don't really know what I'm trying to say here. But Louise never moaned, never complained, she had such courage. Mum said she found my blog encouraging, knowing that she wasn't the only person having a rough time. And I think that's what we all need reminding of. We're not alone with our troubles. Many of us are struggling with mental illness, physical illness, stress, anxiety, bereavement, relationship strains...whatever it is, you're not the only one....

Just remember, love, hope. Love, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment