Wednesday 5 September 2012

Mid week ramble

If I told you I'd been too busy to write this, would you believe me??

Honestly I think just because I'm off work, people just assume I lounge around all day in my dressing gown watching Jeremy Kyle. This is a great misconception. I promise. The only daytime TV I watch is Homes under the Hammer, and as I've mentioned before, this is purely educational. It prepares me for the day I become a millionaire and want to invest my money in a property portfolio. And although this is fairly unlikely, it doesn't hurt to be prepared...

Anyway, I'm not really sure why I'm wittering on about that. I've got a painting to finish, a suitcase to pack, and a diet coke to drink.

Someone was mentioning the other day about putting together a website of my paintings....it seems a little bit of a scary idea, but the idea is jumping around in my mind a bit. I've no clue how I'd do it though.

Was thinking about.........hmm actually I'm not going to write about that. Sorry, its something that I have been considering doing, then I got in a massive stress about it, realised I would automatically fail, and generally had mini melt down. Not that I'm a drama queen or anything. No, of course not. I was just spiralling. Big time.

Oh I'm boring myself now, none of this is making sense and I really need to get ORGANISED. ( Sounds like I'm really going to do it when I put it in capital letters doesn't it? I may do that more often. Like, I'm going to GET UP NOW. Or I will eat some FRUIT today. The capitals sound like I mean BUSINESS!)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment