Tuesday 14 August 2012

susie's studio smiles

I have been absolutely itching to get into my studio (love calling it that) and do some painting for the last week. Finally today I got the opportunity. Which kind of sounds ridiculous as I don't work, and it makes me seem as if I have this insanely busy schedule...and I don't really...but anyway, the point is I had a great time splashing colour around today.

I love having a creative buzz, it gets me so excited. I have all these ideas and colours jumping around my head, and I just want to spend every minute pouring them out onto paper. An urge that's not realistically practical, especially as I don't have a very long concentration span. But its ace to make the most of being in my little creative world as much as possible. Takes me away from the black dog....!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment