Sunday 15 July 2012

where i go






So just for clarification, I don't put photos up of my work because I think they're good. I just put them up as a record of my day, because they often speak louder than words. Also people kept on pestering me, so I decided to oblige. But I don't want people to look at them and think OMG SHE IS TOTALLY CRAP WHY THE HELL IS SHE SHOWING US. Like, I know they're rubbish, I haven't got a deluded ego or something. Have I made my point? Yes, I think so....!

Anyway this painting is of the sea and the sand seen from an aerial perspective.

Its the beach that I go to in my mind when I relax and meditate. It has taken a long time to perfect this relaxation technique, and I was only able to learn it through counselling and yoga. But its been such a lifeline to me, especially as I'm such a visual person.

So this is where I go, where the sand is golden orange, and the waves tickle my toes, colours dancing in the sunlight.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment