Sunday 1 July 2012

quick bloggage

Well, after last nights dilemma fiasco, I can happily report that I eventually made a decision, stuck to it, and was surprisingly pleased with the result.

Phew.

I do seem to have the tendancy to make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to decisions.

But its very easy to get things out of proportion in my brain. And I seem to slip into bad habits very quickly....naughty Sooz.

Anyway, this is just a tiny bloggage because I need to make myself some dins before the cup final begins, and I'm also very chilly and need another jumper. Brrr. Almost tempted to put the heating on??

Which, on a side note, reminds me to moan about how deathly awful this weather is. Where has summer gone? I've had enough rain now thanks very much. I'm over it. I want to have some sunshine again please!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment