Saturday 21 July 2012

bOOOm

Apologies for not blogging yesterday, I can't think of a good excuse, or even remember what I was doing that distracted me from writing.

Ah well, my short term memory has never been that fantastic, so not going to worry about it.

But today, well today has been lovely, and memorable. Dare I even say that I'm on a little bit of a high? Because I don't want to jinx it, and undoubtedly a low is followed by a high....

I also don't want to blow my own trumpet (if I had one that is,) but I'm kind of proud of myself. I feel like I'm surviving pretty darn well on my own, I'm getting out there, I'm facing my fears and I'm repeatedly kicking the black dog right in the schnoz.

Also, when the unexpected inevitably comes and gives you a bit of a shock now and again, which it did today, I'm still standing, and I feel strong enough to cope with it.

This is good news.

Lets all do a funny dance and wiggle our pants

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment