Monday 11 June 2012

ummmmm

Uh oh, Susie is looking at tattoo designs again. This could be painful. Or expensive. Probably both.

Ah well.

I've been thinking of having another tattoo for a while now, so just trying to experiment with some ideas. I want an image not words this time. Something around the love, hope, faith area. Possibly incorporating hearts, or wings? Or both. I'm not sure. I don't want it to look tacky or unoriginal.

Tricky. I also cant decide where to have it. I always think wings look cool on peoples backs, but then you can't actually see it yourself...so I'm thinking maybe the side of my body? Or maybe my arm again? Oh decisions decisions. But fun decisions, so I'm not complaining. I'm just totally rubbish at making up my mind! Little miss indecisive.

And what I should be doing of course is not designing body art but ticking off stuff on my list of Very Important Things To Do. Yes, capital letters really matter here. They make me feel like my list is worthwhile and I'm doing useful things. When actually, I just create a list to make myself feel like I'm not a total waste of space. Which is how I feel most of the time.

I do realise I have just contradicted myself. But this is what my brain does. It doesnt make much sense.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment