Wednesday 13 June 2012

reach out

Trying to draw a line under yesterday, but its kinda hard. Especially as all the angst I experienced released itself into a horrible tension headache for most of today. Yuk.

But luckily last night my lovely friend Cat took me out of the house and we went for a drink.

She listened, and accepted. Understood and gave me hugs.

And I felt so much better.

Two years ago I couldn't tell anyone how I was feeling. And it was unbearable. It built up inside of me like a nasty creature taking over my body.

I know how hard it is to tell people how you're feeling, but if anyone out there is struggling, please reach out. There are people who love you and will accept the way you are, and you don't have to walk this shitty rocky road on your own.




xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment