Tuesday 19 June 2012

good day sunshine

Hello sunshine! I have missed you. As has everyone else in Britain.

I get annoyed when my Mama obsesses about the weather (especially as she is about to embark on an 8 week trip to Italy and America...she really has no reason to moan!) But the last couple of weeks have been particularly shitty weather wise, and have made me want to scream at the persistent rainclouds and run away  to the equator..(cuz its definitely hot down there right...? Ho ho.)

I even had a woolly cardigan on last week.

And the heating on.

Rubbish.

However, today the shorts have made an outing, and the woolly cardy is back in the cupboard. Hurrah.

Trouble is I felt particularly middle aged when I looked out of the window and thought to myself, "Its a good day for washing and drying the towels."

Oh crap. What a loser. I must go and do something really young and hip now to get me far away from this moment of middle aged madness....

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment