Thursday 17 May 2012

raspberry jelly brain


Realising yet again just how much time I can waste on the Internet.

 I think I have perfected the art of procrastination. I thought I had mastered it during my time as a student, but nope, I have now taken it to a new level.

 A level which allows me to perform several forms of procrastination at the same time. Multi-procrastination if you will.

 I can text, shuffle through songs on youtube, look at some delicious new shoes on ASOS, whilst continuing to look at a random acquaintances photos on facebook AND doing the thing that I was supposed to be doing. Which by this point, I have completely forgotten. So, if anyone needs to be distracted, please let me know, I'll give you some tips.

But what is it that I should really be doing?

Probably eating something actually. That's the trouble with procrastination, it makes me forget meals.

Hmm, I'm sure I should be emailing someone, or checking something really important. I'm so tired though my brain has just gone to raspberry jelly and as you can probably tell, I'm struggling to make any sense...!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment