Thursday 9 February 2012

just today, not tomorrow

I've been slightly neglectful of the old blogging recently.

Naughty Susie.

Must get back on track. Saying that though, I'm off to Oxford tomorrow for a weekend with the girls...and dont think blogging will be a priority! Chatting, drinking, and stuffing my face full of tasty treats will be the theme of the next few days...

Never mind, its my own squiffy schedule of writing, and I can come and go as I please...(I think I can anyway...?!)

My brain has been doing a lot of spinning recently. Spinning and spiralling. And not in a fun way. Its been really tough trying to keep all my thoughts under control. Exhausting actually. But talking things through and writing never ending lists helps a lot. Its also super satisfying seeing a list with everything ticked off...means I've actually achieved something, hurrah!

I've been thinking a lot about the people who read this whom I don't know personally. And I really worry about some of you. Its heartbreaking to know that so many people suffer from these horrible mental illnesses. But its also heartwarming to know that we can reach out to one another despite not meeting face to face. When I look at my blog statistics, it still blows my brain cells right out of my ears that so many of you take the time to read this. And it gives me hope. Hope that we can help one another. That we can reach out to people and problems that seem unreachable and unsolvable.

 Hmm I don't think I've used very good english skills in that paragraph. I guess I just feel great compassion for other sufferers. Compassion is the right word. Definitley.

I really should have my thesaurus by my side when I write. I repeat myself far too much! Mind you, desicion making is not one of my strong points, so I would probably spend all night faffing around with a thousand different word combinations.

Right, I must get back to list making and taking deep breaths. Must remember just to concentrate on TODAY. Don't think about the week ahead Sooz, you'll just get your brain in a right old tangle.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment