Tuesday 7 February 2012

a funny mixture

Been feeling a slightly overwhelmed over the past couple of days. But I have now ticked things off my list and feel a little less anxious. There just seems to be a lot going on at the moment that's making me feel disjointed and a bit funny (not in a hilarious way...)

Luckily, I had some amazing news today that has put a huge grin on my face! My best friend Laura asked me to be her maid of honour, YAYYY! Had a lovely card from her that made me feel so special. It felt so nice to be chosen, to know that she picked me, and wants me there helping her and supporting her. For me, that kind of reassurance in a friendship is like goldust, and of course I started crying again! Goodness only knows what I'm going to be like on the actual wedding day...Someone may have to order an extra large packet of kleenex either that or a mop and bucket to clear up my puddle of tears!

Actually, its lovely to know that the last 3 times I've cried, its because I've been happy. Tears of joy, of love, happiness and overwhelming delight. Makes a welcome change from the miserable tears that have stained my face over the past year.

Had a lovely relaxing afternoon watching a silly film with Cat, which was also helpful for my anxiety levels. Nearly fell asleep though...whoops!

I still keep on having to take some massive deep breaths though. But its under control...:-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment