Wednesday 4 January 2012

its nothing

I've got a list of things to do as long as my arm (actually, scrap that, my arms are quite short, and this list definitely isn't)...but somehow the appeal of sitting in my dressing gown staring out of the window seems far more appealing...

Today is going to be a nothing day.

I will do nothing, and nothing will be mentioned. Nothing will be achieved or not achieved because its a nothing day. And on a nothing day you cannot fail, because there are no hurdles.

Theres just nothing.

You can wear nothing on a nothing day if you want. But I personally prefer pyjamas (its a little chilly to wear nothing, even on a nothing day...) You can eat nothing if you want, but also, you can rest assured that nothing has any calories. So you can stuff your face and it wont count, because theres nothing there.

You can also watch nothing on TV, theres usually nothing on in the day, so watching a whole lot of nothing can fill your brain with nothing.

So go for it, have a nothing day.

Black dog is trying to bite me, but I can only remind him that its a nothing day, and therefore, he cannot exist. The black dog is nothing. Mooohahahahha! (That's my scary laugh, I haven't turned into a cow...)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I need a nothing day today... just need someone to tell my brain that

    ReplyDelete