Thursday 1 December 2011

stay away black dog!

There really is something special about having a stroll and popping your ipod on shuffle. Especially when a gem like this pops up.....


Quite simply, I couldn't ask for more.

Who needs to buy a new album every week when theres classic tunes like this hiding away?

Although now I have a very strong urge to get straight onto amazon and by the film. As a little one watching Robin Hood I was always puzzled by how Little John was rather large, but had a tiny hat, yet Robin Hood was small, and had a huge hat. What a conundrum. Its those kind of problems that keep me awake at night....

And now I just can't seem to stop whistleing that tune....! Oh well. Its probably in your head too now...

Today has been really rather productive. I've managed to jump over a few difficult hurdles. I actually sat down and finished my proposal for the art gallery, and posted it too. Still can't quite believe I've done that to be honest. And even if it doesnt go through (which it probably won't) I want to try and hold onto the fact that I tested the waters, and at least attempted it. Its a bit of a Christmas miracle.

There won't be much blogging activity over the next few days as I'm going to be riding the rail up to Manchester tomorrow...(insert huge excitement and large whooping noise here please..!) Oh its just going to be acefantastic.

Afternoon tea with the girls at Cloud 21 or 23...I can't remember...but I do know I've got a new dress...(another story, but shopping with a huge self image problem does have its difficulties..)Anyway, although Laura and I don't actually drink tea, I have a sneaky feeling there might be a glass of something sparkly around instead. Teeheehee.

Just hope the black dog stays in his kennel. He is not welcome in Manchester!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment