Tuesday 27 December 2011

off on a jolly

The midlands is calling me...

The place where people speak properly and I actually feel like I belong...(no offence Brizzle, I do like you, but its never going to be a lasting love affair...)

Up the M5 I travel tonight, to the wonderful town of Stourbridge, before heading over to the most Royal of towns, Leamington Spa. Yay!

So many happy memories, and I can't wait to see my lovely friends.

I must admit, packing has been rather stressful. So tricky trying to decide what to wear 4 days in advance, especially for someone who hates making decisions....and has a rather large collection of clothes...and shoes....and bags...

Anyway, that's all over now, I can just relax and try not to panic that I've forgotten something important....like....my knickers? Nope, defo packed them. Toothbrush, check. Teddy, whoops didn't mean to admit that I still travel with one of those...Hmm still racking my brain....fingers crossed!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. have a wunnerful time moi luvverrrrr ... it be sunny up thar, errrr no?????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete