Wednesday 30 November 2011

satisfying

So, to put it mildly, yesterday was a bad day. A very bad day. A very shitty bad day.

But thankfully, its over now, in the past now, and I can try and forget about it.

Although I haven't felt exactly peachy today... I have managed to control the beastly black dog, and I actually got out of the house. Hurrah.

For anyone who follows me on twitter or facebook, you already know the next part, so feel free to have a small nap....

For everyone else, my most exciting part of my day was colour co-ordinating my CD collection. Wow. I really do live on the edge. Its a crazy kind of life I lead. But I felt so much better afterwards, and it really does look beautiful, well as beautiful as CD's can ever look, which I guess is not much really. Anyway, the important thing was that it got rid of some of my nasty anxious energy, and I got to focus on something else for 10 minutes. Go on, try it, you might like it.....

I used to be more of a group them by genre kind of girl, but after a manic episode six months ago when I smashed up my room and sent my CD's flying all over the place, I think the colour coding is the way forward...Its still ordered, but its not regimented. And that suits my brain.

xxx

1 comment: