Tuesday 8 November 2011

drama drama

Eyes barely open I poked my head out from my duvet nest and tried to work out where I was. My memory didn't want to be my friend, and the dreams that I had just been a part of seemed more real than anything. Sighing to myself, I surveyed the room, hopelessly trying to make a connection. At last it was the screaming siren outside that finally clicked my brain cells into place. London! Charlie and Ben's house! Their lovely guest room!

What a plonker.

Relieved I hadn't been kidnapped, taken into slavery, or, even worse, had a night of passion with z list celeb, I snuggled back into my bed.

Drama queen? Moi?

At least I've got my mini drama for today out of the way already. I can get up and face the day, without worrying about any potential drama following me around... (well, once I  move my arse from this very cosy armchair and put some clothes on...)

Not sure if I really want to face the day, black dog is clinging onto me.

Wish I had brought more comforting clothes. I want to wear trackies all day. But oh no, I had to be miss fancy pants and just pack my 'capsule wardrobe'. I really do curse myself sometimes.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment