Saturday 29 October 2011

sleepy times

Saddened to hear the news that the legend himself Mr Jimmie Saville has passed away. One of my most favourite programmes as a little munchkin was "Jim'll fix it' for you and you and you and  babaBAAA"...good times. I always wanted one of those shiny medals.

My cousin once wrote in asking if the 5 of us cousins could be the Famous Five for the day. Unfortunatly Jimmie never quite made our wish come true. But that didnt stop us from still living out our dream. Although Nina and I always got the duff parts, like Timmy the dog, or a tree or something. Ah well. Life goes on.

Feeling pretty much cream crackered, knackered and exhausted after a morning of jumble jumble everywhere.

Luckily my 2 year old nephew was a great help at being a "Shokpeeper" at the "jungle sale" (his words, obviously, not mine....!

Bedtime?

Oh go on then...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment