Wednesday 17 August 2011

Who's that girl?

In an attempt to boost my self confidence and feel a little bit more shiny and new, I have spent the day indulging my vanity.

I am now a lovely shade of golden brown....

My nails are all sparkly...

But most importantly, I have nice hair! Ooo!

I was absolutely convinced that it wouldn't make me feel any better. Turns out, I was wrong. Many thanks to the most fabulous and generous lady who donated the funds for the haircut.....

Yes, it may all be a bit superficial. But for the first time in flippin ages I actually feel like I can go out in public without thrusting a paper bag over my head.

Which is probably quite good....as tomorrow I am embarking on an adventure...

An adventure which begins at an airport, a great big hug, possibly a few tears, and lots of love...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment