Thursday 4 August 2011

Restless

Anxiety is a little eeeeeeeeeky at this moment in time. (Eeeeeeeeeeeeky roughly translates to my hands being a bit shaky, stomach in a knot, having to remember to BREATHE deeply instead of lots of tiny wasp breaths which generally make me feel worse.)

Don't really know what to do with myself.

Going away tomorrow for a change of scenery so trying to pack up all my bits and bobs in manageable stages. I can't really seem to settle into it though. My mind is having trouble concentrating and keeps wandering off into a bad black place.....which I'm very much trying to avoid...

Bella is coming with me on my trip which will be good. After all, dogs need a break too. She probably needs a break from me to be honest.... But that's not going to happen.... she will forever be my cuddle monster, no matter how hard she trys to run away from me......

Ah what to do. What to do.

I really wish my leg would STOP TAPPING.

I've already been for a really long walk and I'm too tired for another.
Maybe some skipping rope action?
Hmmm but I've just had my dinner, so probably not a great idea...I don't really want to see lemon chicken in reverse.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment