Saturday 13 August 2011

Dog lovers will understand....

I was just about to write this blog pleading with everyone to send positive vibes towards Bella, my cute little Schnauzer. She hasn't been eating for the past couple of days and as she is a very old lady (94 in dog years). To say that my mind has been going into overdrive with worry is probably a little bit of an understatement....! Thankfully she has just nibbled a few tiny bites of her dinner.....

However, I don't usually ask for many favours, and if you don't ask, you don't get...And people will probably think I'm crazy for asking....But please send positive nourishment and general well being thoughts towards my little hound!

It does sound dramatic....but Bella is a lifeline for me.......I think I probably need her more than she needs me really....But right now she needs YOU! (And she promises to give you a really good cuddle in return...)

I have quite a long list of anxieties at the moment. I have to keep writing them down otherwise I feel like my brain is going to explode.

Next week is going to start with several days of hell....(big scary forms to fill in, dentist appointment, doctors appointment, counselling, and now probably the vets too....)

Hopefully though my luck will change come Thursday.....as I'm going to meet my gorgeous friend Kat. I haven't seen her for 3 years and she has never been to England (she's from America.)

So that will be my little slice of heaven.

10 days of Kat and Sooz.

Hurrah.

Its the only thing keeping me going at the moment.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment