Tuesday 2 August 2011

By the seaside

Right. I am getting very distracted. I feel like I must type something before I get distracted again. Damn facebook. It sucks me in!

Went on a little trip to Weston super Mare today. Very exciting. And so good to be by the sea. Well, kind of sea/ Bristol channel. Once I'd pushed my way through the hoards of Grannies and screaming children, I decided it would be a really good idea to have a little paddle.

Half an hour later....I eventually made it through the muddy sand puddles and let the brown water lap round my toes. I have to admit, it didn't have quite the effect that I was hoping for. My imagination had been running away with and I was hoping for some Mediterranean blue sea, all shimmery and beautiful. Ah well, this was England after all. But just to have space and be by the water really made a difference to my day.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment