Wednesday 6 July 2011

A little rant

I really haven't got anything to write about today.

I'm a little bored.

Bored of my life, bored of feeling like shit, bored of this never ending depression.

So, I figure, instead of moaning about my life... I may as well think of all the things that bore me most in the world instead....Actually changed my mind, this is now going to be a list of things I hate most in the world. Much more satisfying...

1. People that look amazing in photos all the time. Even without make-up on. Grrrr.

2. That new kindle thing. The advert actually makes me feel physically sick. Get a real book!

3. Hearing people on the radio who ring up for a 'shout out'. Urgh. I really don't care about your life and the song that made you fall in love whilst you're hoovering your house.

4. Ignorance. Generally. Read a newspaper. Get an opinion. Make up your mind based on facts not just shitty journalism.

5. David Cameron

6. George Osbourne

7. Liars (see above for examples of this...)...liar liar your pants are on fire

8. When you have an itch and you just cant scratch it

9. Rats...(again, see above for example..)

10. Snooker...I really don't see the point in that game.

11. Moody bus drivers

12. When you're sat on a long train journey and your ipod battery dies. Argh!

13. Not being able to get warm, even when you are wearing a million layers and sat on a radiator

14. Equally, when you're boiling hot, and can't cool down, even when you're just in your birthday suit

15. An irritating song gets in your head, and it just wont leave you alone, something like...."Agadoo doo doo push pineapple shake a tree...."

16. Lolly pop sticks...(the wooden ones. Scare the beejesus out of me, especially when mean people find it funny to chase you round the park with them..)

17. Orange sweets. Get them away from me.

18. Technology. Its always got a vendetta against me. So I will stop pretending to like it just so the computer doesn't crash on me. I really hate you computer. With a passion.

19. Spots...Pimples. Whatever. Why won't they ever just piss off. I'm 25 not 15 and I have had enough to last me a lifetime.

20. Lists that people make of everything they hate. Oh shit, wait a second....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment